A great zucchini recipe to try !
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup of Corn oil
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla
- 2 cups of Zucchini; unpeeled and shredded
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of flour, unsifted
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 of teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of walnuts, chopped or your favorite
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Combine eggs, oil, vanilla, and zucchini. Add remaining ingredients and stir until moistened. Grease muffin tins and fill 2/3 full. Bake for 18 minutes. The zucchini recipe nut muffins is ready...enjoy it !