CRAB STUFFED ZUCCHINI .....another great zucchini recipe to try ! Nice one !
- 2 medium zucchini
- 6-1/2 ounce can crabmeat, drained
- 1 ounce nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- dash liquid smoke
- 1 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella
- nonstick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Discard ends of the zucchini and cut in half lengthwise. Microwave for 3 minutes. Scoop out the pulp, leaving zucchini shells.Chop the pulp and mix with remaining ingredients; use only 1/2 cup
Place zucchini shells in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray and fill each with crabmeat mixture (it will overﬂow the shells). Top with the rest of the mozzarella and bake 20–30 minutes, until the mozzarella is lightly browned. The zucchini recipe is ready to serve....great taste ! Enjoy it !